Seniors: If you plan to start college next fall, you and your parents need to submit a FAFSA between October 1 and March 1 for optimum results.
FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Guide to the FAFSA - information brought to you by Best Schools!
- FAFSA PIN: Before you can apply for financial aid online, you need to register for a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- FAFSA On The Web – Fill out the FAFSA.
- FAFSA Aid - Basic FAFSA info, what is it and how do you fill it out.
- FAFSA Dependency – The dependency status for FAFSA purposes.
- FAFSA EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) – How aid is calculated for the family.
- FAFSA Types – Different types of financial aid.
- FAFSA Eligibility – Who can get federal student aid?
- FAFSA Help: Find answers to all your questions to fill out the FAFSA form.
- FAFSA Checklist: A recommended checklist for any student who is considering college.
- FAFSA 4caster: Update your information.
- FAFSA Hard Copies: For students and parents who would like to order single copies of FAFSA hard copy publications.
- FAFSA PDFS: Student and parent oriented publications in PDF.
- Educaid – This site is sponsored by Wachovia Education Finance. It has lots of free resources and helpful tips for students.
- FinAid! – This site has everything you need to know about financial aid. A very comprehensive site!
- Financial Aid Calculators – The most popular calculators are the College Cost Projector, Savings Plan Designer, Financial Aid Estimation Calculator and Loan Payment Calculator.
- Financial Aid Estimator – This site will tell you your estimated “family contribution” for financial aid.
- The Student’s Guide to Financial Aid – Financial aid information from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Ultimate FAFSA Resource Guide
Follow Federal Student Aid Online:
No person may be denied admission to any public school in the district or be denied participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be discriminated against in any curricular, co-curricular, student services, recreational or other program or activity because of the person’s sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, handicap or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability in the educational programs or activities operated by the School District of Oostburg.